2. What information do we collect?
When you visit our Website or contact us by e-mail or telephone, we may collect the following information:
- the information you provide when you send message on the Website, including name, e-mail address, data of your message;
- information about your computer and about your visits and use of the Website, including your IP address, time and date of access to the Website;
- any other information that you may provide to us at any time by using our Website, services provided by us, or by communicating with us.
A cookie is information that a web server sends to a web browser and is stored in the browser. This information is sent to a web server every time a browser requests to open a page from the server. This allows the web server to identify and monitor the web browser.
More information about cookies used on the Website can be found here:
|Type of cookie||Name of cookie||Purpose of data processing||Moment when created||Term of validity||Data used||Additional information|
|Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, YouTube, DoubleClick||_ga
|Visitor tracking and monitoring the website browsing habits||At first loading of the page||From closing of the website for up to 20 years||Various data that identify the visitor||Google Tag Manager allows to implement additional visitor monitoring modules at any time, therefore, this list is subject to change during each advertising campaign.|
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while in some browsers it is possible to reject only third-party cookies. So you can take advantage of these opportunities. However, please note that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of this Website, and without cookies you will not be able to use all the Services provided on the Website.
4.Use of your personal data
We may use your personal data:
- in order to give you the opportunity to use our Website and the services provided therein;
- for sending messages to you and corresponding with you;
- for sending to you our news and other information related to our services, which in our opinion is necessary to you, by post, e-mail or other means (you may at any time unsubscribe from such news and information by notifying us by e-mail or by changing the settings in your account).
5. Direct marketing
To persons who have provided their contact details and have expressed a wish to receive information about the goods and/or services we offer, we may send by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) information relating to goods and services of PRO BRO Group companies.
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time free of charge to such processing, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing, by informing us at email@example.com and/or by clicking the relevant link in any notice of offers already sent to you.
6. Disclosure of data
We use IT service companies to help us provide services. These companies process your data only in accordance with our instructions on a contractual basis and cannot use your data for their own purposes.
Also, your data generated by cookies are transferred to other data controllers who process data independently, such as Google, Facebook, Hotjar. Please note that these recipients, although established in the EU, may further transfer data outside the EU, e.g. to the USA, where data security requirements are not as stringent as in the EU.
Other cases where we could disclose information about you:
- if we have to make such disclosure following the law;
- in order to protect your rights or interests (including providing your data to third parties, e.g. lawyers, auditors, debt collection companies);
- in order to sell part of the company’s activities or its assets, disclosing your personal data to a potential buyer of the activity or part thereof;
- the sale of the company’s activities or a substantial part of its assets to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your personal data to other companies of the group if there is a legitimate purpose and reason for doing so. Group companies and their contacts can be found here www.probrogroup.com
Third party materials and third party websites
Our Website may contain advertisements from third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and must ensure that it complies with all applicable laws and regulations. We accept no liability for third-party advertising content.
Our Website may contain links to third party websites (including our partners’ websites). You can visit a third party website at your own risk. We accept no direct or indirect liability for the content, accuracy of information or opinions expressed on such websites, nor for the quality of the goods and services offered therein. Unless otherwise expressly stated, links shall not be construed as meaning that we, our Website are connected with, or are associated with, such websites.
Our information material may contain information from third party websites. Material taken from a third party website will be marked accordingly and may include a link to the original website. We accept no liability for any material collected or published on a third party website that is provided as a link in our information material for you, nor for the use of personal data by such third party.
Any link to the website provided by us in the information material does not mean that we support it. If you want to access third-party websites that are linked to, you can do so at your own risk.
7. Security of your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. When processing your personal data, we implement organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful processing.
Of course, the transmission of data over the internet is largely insecure, and we cannot guarantee the secure transmission of data over the internet.
8. Right of access to data
You may submit a written request (by post, e-mail or at our office) for us to provide you with information on whether data relating to you are being processed, and if such data is being processed, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period of retention of personal data or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- if the data are not collected directly from you, all available information on the sources of the data.
We respond to such requests in accordance with the procedure and deadlines laid down by law and try to provide you with information as soon as possible, but not later than within 30 days of receipt of your request.
At your request, such data shall be provided in writing at the indicated address or e-mail address. The provision of information on the sources from which your personal data was collected, the nature of the personal data which was collected, the purpose for which they are processed and to which recipients the data were provided in the last year shall be free of charge once per calendar year.
If, upon request, we have any suspicion as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request the applicant’s identity document or a copy thereof.
9. Right to rectification of data
You also have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you by submitting to us a written request (by post, e-mail or at our office). Taking into account the purposes for which your personal data was processed, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be completed, including by submitting a supplementary statement.
10. Right to erasure of data (“Right to be forgotten”)
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified where there is at least one of the following reasons:
- the personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have decided to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is processed exclusively on the basis of consent and there is no other reason to process your personal data;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- your data must be deleted when we are under an obligation to do so.
11. Right to restriction of processing of data
You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted when one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of the data for a period during which we may verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing of your personal data is unlawful and you do not consent to the erasure of your data and instead request a restriction of its use;
- We no longer need your data for such processing purposes, but you require the data in order for you to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
When the processing of your personal data is restricted, we may process your personal data, other than for the purpose of storage, only with your consent or in order to assert, enforce or defend lawful requirements and/or to protect your or another person’s rights, or for reasons of public interest.
12. Right to data portability
You have the right to request that we forward your processed personal data to another data controller where this is technically possible.
13. Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular case, to the processing of data relating to you for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to direct marketing.
If you believe that your right as a personal data subject is and/or may be violated, please contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that following receipt of your complaint, we will contact you within a reasonable time and will inform you about the progress of the complaint investigation and, subsequently, the result.
15. Time limit for the storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for 5 (five) years from your last login to the Website.
17. Contact information
UAB “PRO BRO Group”
Company code 305723296
VAT identification number LT100013937717
Registered office address – Laisvės pr. 77B, Vilnius
A/S LT34 7300 0101 6706 7200, Swedbank, AB
Tel. + 370 700 66600